I Touch Beauty Daily

I Touch Beauty Daily

Friday, December 14, 2012

Gestures of Love



I talk too much for no cause
He writes, “Shush,”
With manliness on my lashes
Butterflies flutter nonstop
My breath evaporates on his face
My heart runs a cross-country race
Do not ever let my lips be free

Cover them with our future
Entwine my fingers with luck
Entwine my feet with haste
He carries me on his lap
Eyes talk when lips refuse
Permitting magic to infuse
Pour bumps on my receptive skin

Arm holds my back to his side
A way he found to make me helpless
My breath catches me unaware
Hold my hand for no reason
Let the electricity sizzle
Let sugary words drizzle
I am here to stay   

--My dream has loved paper so much for so long because it gave influence to the parched voice of a fashionista poet. Finding this outlet, that voice is now replete with expressive sound.

No comments: