I Touch Beauty Daily

I Touch Beauty Daily

Friday, July 27, 2012

Vocabulary I Do Not Want



An oncologist, well trained
Her acquaintance I wish not to make
A bond leads to block-sucking end
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Its acquaintance I wish not to make
Pummeled to the ground, my end
Mr. Heimlich, his maneuver, spare me
His acquaintance I do not want
Grabbed in his embrace may be my end
A pathologist, well trained
His association I wish not to make
Consorting with him pronounces me dead
These and other death familiar words
I do not want a relationship with
Familiarity will spell my doom
 


--My dream has loved paper so much for so long because it gave influence to the parched voice of a fashionista poet. Finding this outlet, that voice is now replete with expressive sound.

No comments: