I Touch Beauty Daily

I Touch Beauty Daily

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Date Is Blind No Longer


It’s blind
But he can see
So can I 
Valentine's Day dinner for two
(c)pix2012FrancesOhanenye
It’s just the date
That’s blind
I did see him
In my mind
I did hear his voice
In my head
Preparing to meet him
This stranger I’ve known
But have not seen
Left: Pulse Raised; Right: Laughter Heard
(c)pix2012FrancesOhanenye
Only in my mind’s eye
Wondering if the date
Is still blind
Since I did see him
In my mind’s eye

Should I go
Or should I stay
At home doing chores?
Should I go
To a pulse raised
To a laughter heard
Me in his lenses
And cause a change
So date and love
Will have vision to see
What I’ve seen
So date and love
Will be blind no longer?
Should I go
Or should I stay?

The date should be blind
No longer 


©1999FrancesOhanenye

--My dream has loved paper so much for so long because it gave influence to the parched voice of a fashionista poet. Finding this outlet, that voice is now replete with expressive sound.

No comments: