I Touch Beauty Daily

I Touch Beauty Daily

Sunday, February 12, 2012

His Eyes Make Me Move


Awareness of his loving eyes
Full of admiration and love
Full of tenderness
Filled with naughtiness
Causes my moves
Causes raised pulses
To sing and dance

The feel of his gaze
On my stepping-away back
Causes confidence in the steps
Moving for moving sake
Causes a sway in hips
Causes a swagger in steps
Causes jauntiness
In the legs that will return

The certainty of his affection
Causes a pivotal playfulness
In the heart that overflows
In the eyes that behold 
In the arms that stretch open
In the steps propelling
With sure knowledge 
Of the eyes watching me
Make exaggerated motions
My pores pouring out
The emotions filling
With sure knowledge
Of him watching me
Just watching me move

I love you
Watching me move

--My dream has loved paper so much for so long because it gave influence to the parched voice of a fashionista poet. Finding this outlet, that voice is now replete with expressive sound.

No comments: