I Touch Beauty Daily

I Touch Beauty Daily

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Loving U Is A-2-Z

At-first-sight-love
Beaming-smiler
Centerfold-calibre
Defender-of-my-virtue
Effortless-date
Fascinating-accomplisher
Gift-of-gab-persuader
Habitué-of-my-abode
Insatiable-donor
Jester-my-jester
Kingly-kindness
Lover-of-my-soul
Mandarin-sweet-personality
Novelty-enduring-man
On-knee-ring-proposer
Paragon-of-piety-Christian
Queuer-of-my-good-qualities
Radiator-in-winter-body
Sucrose-powdered-lips
Tête-à-tête-plotter
Ultimate-male-essence
Virile-virtuoso
Warrantor-of-life-long-marriage
Xylophone-player-of-my-rib-bars
Yang-to-my-Yin-perfecter
Zealous-father-pacifier
Happy Valentine's Day!
(c)pix2012FrancesOhanenye


©1991FrancesOhanenye
--My dream has loved paper so much for so long because it gave influence to the parched voice of a fashionista poet. Finding this outlet, that voice is now replete with expressive sound.

No comments: